Celebrate the Best of British Cuisine – Vegan Style!
From Mushroom Wellington with Red Wine Gravy and Traditional ‘Fish’ and Chips to Scottish Shortbread Biscuits and Baked ‘Egg’ Custard Tarts, this cookbook celebrates the flavours of the United Kingdom and shows you how easy it is to prepare wholesome and delicious vegan dishes in your very own kitchen – on even the busiest of weeknights.
- Create beautiful meals with simple plant-based ingredients that are easy to find
- No more searching for artificial vegan alternatives. You’ll be surprised at how many meals you can create from what you already have in your cupboards
- Simple and easy to follow directions for even the most inexperienced cook
- Each dish takes no more than 30 minutes preparation – perfect for a busy weeknight
Whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian or a meat-eater looking to reduce the amount of meat in your diet, this book will inspire you to cook traditional British dishes every night of the week.
Try Some of These Delicious British Recipes Today…
- Mushroom Wellington with Red Wine Gravy
- Traditional ‘Fish’ & Chips
- Cornish Pasties
- Mushroom & Yorkshire Ale Pie
- Creamy Cauliflower Cheese
- Sausages with Apple Mustard Mash & Red Onion Gravy
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Broccoli Quiche with Hash Brown Crust
- Lancashire Potato Cakes with Chives
- Rosemary & Thyme Savory Scones
- Traditional Yorkshire Puddings
- Baked ‘Egg’ Custard Tarts
- No-Butter Puff Pastry
- And Many More Mouth Watering Dishes!
It’s never been easier to cook traditional and beautifully flavored dishes for even the most inexperienced of cooks, making your life simpler and your meal preparation easier.
Love Vegan will inspire you to cook beautiful traditional British dishes on any night of the week.
Download Your Copy Now and Start Cooking Easy & Delicious British Vegan Dishes Today!
Check Out What Others Are Saying…
“I have been a very huge fan of High Cedar Press. I have read several of its book and I am completely in love in each of them. As a vegetarian, I really appreciate this cookbook because it helps me a lot to have a great, easy and super delicious recipes. It perfectly fit my lifestyle. A great and amazing cookbook that everyone should have. I highly recommend.” – SA Dapar
“I’m not sure if I want to go Vegan all the way but the recipes here are very tempting. If I don’t convert into a Vegan, this book can help too if one would like to go healthy once in a while.” – Ronald Abelmann
“This book is a worthy purchase!” – Kady
“This is exactly what I am looking for. Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies. One great book on vegan. The sample recipes are delicious, simple and healthy. The methods on how to cook are easy to understand and detailed. Likewise the style of writing was easy to understand and precise. The author did a great job. I would love to read more books from this author.” – Wesley
Tags: vegan, vegetarian, vegetarian cookbook, vegan cookbook, vegan recipes, vegetarian recipes, dairy free, vegan diet, lactose free, egg free, indian vegetarian, milk allergy, lactose intolerance, non dairy