Social anxiety haunted me all throughout High School and University.
I tried to fool others into thinking I was getting along fine, while in reality, I was suffocating inside. Should anything unexpected occur within an interaction, sweat would begin running down my back. My forehead would easily catch up. Next thing I knew, I was excusing myself to the bathroom just to get some air. “I am too different from them. I will never fit in”, I thought. I routinely caught myself contemplating others, seeing in envy how easily some could gather and maintain social attention. I came to the conclusion that some were born with certain social qualities and others weren’t. That conclusion set me at ease for a while. But oh boy, what I would’ve given to be like them.
That was me 7 years ago. Fast forward to now and a lot has changed within me, largely due to a decision I made back in 2010 to change who I was at a psychological, emotional and even spiritual level. What this book will do for you is teach you all I have learned to date in how to overcome your social anxiety and begin to thrive in social situations. This is not a quick fix or gimmick.
What I’m inviting you to do is join me in a process of personal evolution, in which we will:
- Find purpose and motivation for personal change
- Clean up our past conditioning in regards to social behavior
- Get out of our heads and connect with our body to naturally flow in social settings
- Begin to genuinely connect with others by shifting into a “Giver” mindset
- Explore meditation and other ways to find Inner Stillness
- Build a powerful inner circle that will support us in our change
- Much, much more!
Choose to invest in yourself and get my book at a limited time discount. As a limited time bonus, I will also include a Personal Transformation course you will find a link for inside. Enjoy!