The Enneagram is a powerful tool for understanding yourself and other people. It opens a pathway to self-discovery and greater personal awareness.
The Enneagram symbol represents the nine distinct personality types and it offers profound insights of nine fundamentally different patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. The diagram itself indicates the pathways that each personality type tends to follow during shifts of awareness and behavior in our daily lives.
By recognizing your personality pattern you can use the system as an effective method for self-understanding and self-development.
The Enneagram’s purpose is to help us uncover the traps that keep us from living fully and freely as our true self.
In this book you will learn about:
- The nine personality types
- Strengths and weaknesses of each type
- Levels of development
- How each Enneagram type relates with others
- How to cope with different personality types
- The contrast between healthy relationships and unhealthy relationships involving the Enneagram types