LIVE A LIFE OF PRACTICAL MINDFULNESS DAILY, BY GIVING YOURSELF ONLY 2 MINUTES A DAY OF CONSCIOUS MOMENTS!
We are all tied up in a fast paced life, but there are things we can do to slow down moments in our everyday life. This book, Mindfulness: The Unconventional Guide to Taking Time for What Matters will show you how to transform your moment by moment life with easy mindfulness practices.
Who Should Buy This
This is aimed at beginners to mindfulness, and anyone who is struggling.
So, do buy this if you:
- Are so stressed out and feeling overwhelmed!
- You have a fearful feeling that you’ll fall behind and fail if you stop moving?
- Are new or fairly new to mindfulness.
- Struggle with changing your habits.
- Would like to start working towards contentment and peace.
- Are ready to take action and read the book and do the short exercises.
However, don’t buy this if you:
- Have years of experience meditating
- Are great at creating habits
- Don’t procrastinate
- Are content and happy
- Know how to deal with stress and anxiety
- Won’t actually read the book nor follow the one task-2 minute challenge
The book won’t solve all of these problems, a stress-free life doesn’t exist, but it will help you develop and re-shape crucial feelings and attitudes for day to day mindfulness living.
Click BUY NOW and Get “Mindfulness: The Unconventional Guide to Taking Time for What Matters,” to begin your journey!